Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just to release myself

My condition is spreading rather than recovering. I’m so suffering with what I’m experience now. It’s almost is my “Best Friend” that stay with me for more than ten years++. BUT, I dislike this “best friend” to be with me anymore. How many efforts should I do to overcome this? When only I can recover completely? You all wouldn’t know how suffering it is, how painful it is, how many plaster I have been used in every single week. Sometimes, I’m scare to look at that. I scare people looking at that. I’ll lose my confident as I think about it. I’m jealous others girl can have such a good condition. I want that also. Yet…. When others people look at that, sure they will think that is disgusting. Sob sob…

There’re a lot of foods I cannot eat. I have to sacrifice my favourite foods. How long I have to maintain until I can recover? I should have more and more determination than other people have. I know that. Just, my soul and my body are suffering. It’s torturing. I’m even torturing people surrounding me. People who love and care for me. My parents look for a better remedy for me. They will pay even more attention to any info related to my case. They even spend more on me. Dear’s parents also concern about me. They recommended some doctor for me and always ask for my condition to see whether I’m getting better. Dear’s worry about my condition. He has to be more careful when stay with me in order not to make my wound pain.

I know it wouldn’t recover in a short time. Yet I hope at least it wouldn’t spread anymore. Then only will increase the probability to recover as soon as possible.

Huh… nothing else. Just want to express my feeling in somewhere else. So writing a blog is a good way for me to release myself rather than telling my family. This will only make them even worry about me. Aih… that’s all for this post……………………….

1 comment:

  1. 我也有皮肤问题叻 虽然没你的严重 有时是满烦恼的
    不过不要伤心 迟早有解决的方法 现在科技酱发达
    往好的方面想 哈哈

    p/s : 我放假了哈哈 要约我吗?=p

    - ShuYun^^v -

    ReplyDelete