Saturday, May 2, 2009

EXAM

Exam is coming soon. Feeling stress.. Why am I so stress? This is because my dad paid for my fees, my exam fees.. My dad even paid a hardship.. Aih.. I hope I can really do well in this coming exam.. Everything seems doesn’t go right. I don’t know why m I having this kind of feeling. Although there’s someone telling me everything is going fine, I can’t remove this feeling from my heart. I need the right person, right action to help me remove this feeling. I hate this kind of feeling. It has been surrounded me for few days.. I scared I’ll depress someday. Hah. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

My parents asked me not to be stressed in facing exam. Just try my best. Yet, I’m stress. I’m scared. I cried when I’m alone. Arghhh… After this exam, I have to prepare for another exam that is coming in half year time. Then, MUET.. Will MUET and A2 at the same time? If yes, what should I do? So many obstacles this year.. This year isn’t my year.. Everything has obstacle. Why are obstacles looking around for me a? I’m looking for luck, GOOD LUCK!! Not BAD LUCK!!

8 comments:

  1. Am I the right person to motivate you??Hahaha. Sure not la. Coz I am always lazy. But try to relax urself la. Really. Dont put high expectation, then u will not that stress de. Is not ask you to expect less, juz try ur best, and accept whatever you get. Coz, that's what from your hardship. GAMBATTEH TOGETHER YA =) Im also having final soon. The last exam in malacca.

    p/s : Dont worry, Be Happy!!! Because you got me..hahahaha =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you're going to take MUET??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Yun, thanks ya. u also having ur final soon o? then wish u good luck also o. Hope both of us can get flying colours result. ^^ yst i just chatted with Jason. Then i told him, after my exam and after u all shift to Cyber, then we have a gathering at KL. k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya.. Coz private U accept either MUET or IELTS ma. Then i choose MUET lo. ILs is much more harder o. sure i cant score well with my English standard.. haha. U? Dun wan take MUET?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm..still considering..cause in case have to go overseas then if we took MUET then it would be useless..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!! SURE!! Missssssssss =)
    CU soon^^v

    -ShuYun-

    ReplyDelete
  7. everytime got that feeling you take deep breaths... when breath in... make sure its not your chest that expand... it is your stomach... it works sometimes... but if you really overstress... got and cry... serious ooo... or just shout around... do something crazy la... it will help you destress instantly... haha... gambateh...

    ReplyDelete