Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm STUPID

I just did my chemistry paper 2 today.. I did it badly.. really badly.. even a simple question, a simple calculation i also calculate wrongly. So, what word can suit fit for me.. STUPID!!! I cant accept this fact that I can do wrong for questions that were simple, that gave me bonus marks to score for my paper. How can I being so careless in exam? I cant forgive myself.. square an equation also multiply wrongly.. I got no time for this paper. I left blank for some questions. I cant imagine what my result will be.. Flying colour results? Seems getting far and far from me.. Scholarship for degree? probably no more for me.. Professional career? belongs to others.. Me? I don't know. I cant plan my future now.. I'm going to disappoint people around me. I'm going to shame myself.. If my result is bad for A level, if i cannot graduate with a better result that can fulfill the requirement of course that i want for degree, what am i going to do with? Probably spends one more year on foundation in science.. But i do not hope to take this path.. It will waste a lot of money, time and even effort that i put before. I know i'm not spending as much time as other. but at least i do put effort. I really tried my best. I cant study everyday, every minute like others. i will getting fed up with study if i'm acting like that. HATE MYSELF.. ANGELIS!!!!
I wanna continue with my degree after my A level.. I wanna involve myself in degree as soon as possible. Dreaming of U life eagerly.. Please God.. Please bless me. I won't request for the best result. But at least wont shame myself, enable me to take the career and the path that I dream everyday, every minute, every second....

No comments:

Post a Comment