Saturday, July 4, 2009

Transformer

I was spending my first time in watching Transformer. Before this, I wasn't like to watch this movie. I thought it was a movie full of wars and all those violent scenes.I don’t have the desire to watch this movie. Even when I’m requested by my brother, I rejected. But because my aunt already bought my ticket, so I went for movie with my brother and my cousins. Since I have never watch transformer for the previous two seasons, so I was keep asking my brother about the characters of transformers and the details of this movie. Once I was got into the situation, I was impressed by the characteristics of those transformers who were sacrificed themselves in order to save the Earth, to protect the one that they love. Optimus was died when he’s putting his effort in protecting Sam. The other Primes were sacrificing themselves to hide the Matrix that will change the fate of the world, which will bring the Earth into darkness, an irreversible disaster. Felt so sad when Optimus was died. Luckily, he was being saved by Sam. Jet Fire also sacrificed himself at the very end of the story. He wants to help Optimus in fighting The Fallen. And, as everyone wishes, The Fallen died.. Haha..

I like Bumble Bee. He’s so so soooo cute. When he knew that Sam is going to University without bring him. He cried.. Haha. I like that scene so much.. CUTE~~~~ He wanted always to be with his host.. I wish I have a transformer like Bumble Bee.. He can be my very best friend. He will protect me and listen to me. At least he will loyal to me. Anyway, these are all imagined by me. >.<>

Oh ya!!! The heroin is so pretty.. She’s pretty sexy. She got a nice voice, a good body line.. Wow.. Being attracted.. Haha.. Hey, I’m not lesbian.. It’s just simply impressed by her and admire her..Hehe. That’s all my feelings after watching this movie… If you wanted something creative and high-tech movie, go for transformers in cinema.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment