Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Life

Last week i got a lot of activities.. Emm.. Went for shopping with friends, sing k with friends, played pool at AC, celebrated bufday for my little cousin and went Shogun during family days.. Wow.. lot lot activities.. I enjoy and enjoy and enjoy.. ^^ How's my life recently.. Actually is damn busy.. This week gonna prepare for a club activity.I'm helping my friend for stage backdrop. As Beau Bristow is coming to my college, journalist will be coming too.. That's why we have to put some efforts in decorating. It's a live concert for Beau Bristow.. I think probably most of you wont know who is he. Actually i know not much about him too.. If you wish to know more about him, search this web site. www.beaubristow.com.

Next thing.. I'm going to held a steamboat farewell party for my roommate without her knowledge.We're going to give her a surprise.. ^^ Hopefully everything going just nice.She got her JPA. She got medic course. A smart smart girl who i wish i could be like her.. Cannot jealous so many de lo. My fate.. >.< Before she going overseas, she'll be studying A level at KTT, Sepang. Wish her luck.. She'll be moving out from hostel on this Saturday.. I'm going to sleep alone lo.. Yet, i think i have used to it. I got my lamp lamp to accompany me and lead to my sweet sweet dreams.. But sometimes are those weird weird dreams that i can't remember once i woke up. Anyway, that's mean i can fall into sleep and have a good sleep too. Not bad ma. At least i do not need to lay on the bed and rolling over and over on the bed. Because i HATE THIS FEELING!! DON'T LIKE!!!

Now, next topic.. I had my first experience in playing pool. It was nice.. At first i found it hard to handle the stick. I did not know the correct way to hold the stick. I did not know how to hold the stick and apply force on it in order to push the ball. Should i call them as Ball? I don't know the exact name.. hehe. sorry.. For the few try, my balls are jumping on the table. haha. so embarrasing.. After that, i got knew about the technic to handle the stick.. My balls can get into the hole at last..I think got twice or thrice ba.. Haha.. Happy and satisfied.. ^^

Ok now.. How's my studies going? so far so good lo.. By the way, i got one lecturer who teaching my class for both math and stat.. when he's teaching math, his progression is very very fast.. i have no time to rest. He teaches for 2 hrs non stop.. Even wanna go to toilet also have to fast go fast back.. huh.. Fast like a rocket.. if you want to experience the feeling in the rocket, REGISTER in INTI and look for Mr. Chiam class. Haha.. Contrast, when he's teaching stat, he's quite slow.. the class is very very boring.. Make me so sleepy. I think majority of my classmate also felt sleepy. If they aren't, at least i was. haha.

Yesterday i went for badminton at USJ 19.. We booked 2 courts. We were having double player competition on two courts.. Just simply a competition between friends.. The fees for the courts are quite expensive compared to TM "Gao Zhou"..One hour 15 bucks.. luckily we are shared among 8 persons. So it's still affordable.. We played for 2 hours.. I was almost dehydrated after the game.. Even drank a lot of water still felt thirsty.. Sweat a lot. So syok~~~ Kakaka. Since everyone was enjoying in the game, no one was responsible to take pics.. sob sob.. sad.. Ok la.. I have to do my own stuff ad. Bcoz to upload this post, it spent me almost 2 hrs.. Bcoz some errors happened on blog web.. Damn!! enjoy those pics that i upload... ciaoz... Sing K
















SHOGUN











































Birthday Celebration






Pool at AC




No comments:

Post a Comment