Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry X'mas

On my way to have dinner yesterday, I was passed by U WAN ME café. I think it is consider as café ba.. Or restaurant? NO, I think. Haha. I saw a Santa Claus there. If not mistaken, Santa Claus was giving gift there. I want the gift!!!! Hahaa. Besides, a group of Christian was greeting people there. Until the moment I saw someone whom I familiar with, I realized that this activity was organized by my friend’s church. Guess who I saw? Emm.. Is Gabriel (Gab). And Ernest was there too. Gab is my secondary friend which has not met for almost 1 year ba. He seems like don’t have any changes. Still tall and thin. ^^ Ernest Is much more thinner than before. I’m so jealous!!!! Why? Because I want to be thinner. Hehe. Paiseh~~~

I met some junior who finished their SPM. Never thought that my friends and I have left our secondary school for almost one year. Time passes like a meteor. Describe by using Meteor because it is much nicer than rocket. Hehe. And more romantic. :p Hope our friendships can last forever. If can, let’s have gathering once in a year. Remember my friends, keep in touch always o. :-)

Last but not least, X’mas is around the corner.. I wish you all have a memorable X’mas.. Merry X’mas.. Be merry, be happy… Hohohoho~~~

We wish you a merry X’mas~~~

We wish you a merry X’mas~~~

We wish you a merry X’mas~~~

AND

A happy NEW YEAR~~

p/s: a lot of grammar mistake.. Hope u all don’t mind. Still in the progress of learning. Welcome to give some advices.. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Yea.Must keep in touch ooo.I miss all of you XD
    Hey,have u been visited my blog??Giving you my blog for a long time,feel like you never beeen there T_T Wish me luck in my final =)

    -shuyun-

    ReplyDelete