Monday, December 29, 2008

Gratitude

Yesterday I went for an annual dinner at Rawang. There were a lot of foods being served there. Yummy~~~ It was a buffet and all of us were self-service. I was unable to take some photo of those delicious foods as there were a lot of people waiting for their turn to take some foods. Impossible for me to stuck there just to take photo. ^^

After I take my foods, I went to sit with my family and relatives. We were chit chatting there happily. My little cousin sister was sat beside me. She is a very cute girl. She was so active until accidentally poured some ABC ( Ais Kacang ) on my skirt. Luckily I was able to escape that. Good Kungfu ya? I guess so. Haha. Then, I went inside the office with all my cousins. My cousin sister taught me a lot about computer functioning by using office’s com. I learnt a lot under her teaching. She taught me patiently as I’m a computer idiot. Haha. I want to express my gratitude here. Thanks ya, Sister.. ^^

Now, let me tell u what had happened to me today. I sat for almost 6 hours continuously. My buttock was so pain. Huh.. Why was I sitting for such a long time continuously? Erm.. let it be a mystery. Kaka. And I want to thank someone who waited for me patiently at home. I think he was quite angry that I being delayed the time for several times. And he can just wait and wait and wait. Luckily he didn’t scold me for that. Thanks ya, “Honey”. You are always treats me with heart, love and care. ^^

Erm. I should thank one uncle also. He treated me, my brother and my mum for dinner. He has treated us for a couple of times. Feel Paiseh. Hehe. Thanks ya, Uncle. J Oops, I realized something now. Seems like i’m writing this post to thank people around me, right? Haha. Aiya, don’t care la. The main point is, I really express my gratitude sincerely for three of you .. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment