Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Recently feeling

First time blogging. Yet, not a good news to blog. Not a good beginning for my blogging life. Recently, feel moody always. Erm.. Maybe I should say that is starting from last week. Moody without any reason. Especially at night. But getting worse. Even just woke up in the morning also will feel moody. Whole day GREY in color. Maybe sometimes there are some reasons instead. Any ways can cheer one up? I need that. Maybe I can heal myself whenever I feel moody. Aih~~~

Thinking of a lot of things recently. Future? Still unknown.. Good future or hard future? Have to work harder in order to achieve good life? Get a job opportunity as soon as I graduated? UNKNOWN!!!!! God bless me.. Hope all my questions can get solution as soon as possible. Bless me, pls~~~~

2 comments:

  1. ;p
    moody??
    just tell yourself don be moody..
    don think so much..
    everything is solved...

    Cheersss...

    -Jye-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoyo.Finally got a blog ad.Actually I got that feeling that u own a blog so I have been searched for it.Haha but fail to get it.Hehe.Don't moody la =)When moody think of me. Think of me then call me. Call me then I will make you not moody ^^v

    -shuyun-

    ReplyDelete