Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Problems arise!!!

Aih.. Sounds too bad.. Start my new post with sigh. But what can I do. I’m really in a bad mood. As time flies, I found that I can’t really handle my A level very well.. Why m I become like this. I studied what I should. I face the exam. But, I can’t achieve my target. A level actually is something like SPM. Syllabus is almost the same. That’s mean what I am studying now is actually prerequisite knowledge. Just Chemistry got a lot of different. If like this, why I can’t score well in my Biology? Am I becoming dumb and dumb? Am I’m no more suitable to study? I found that I’m always live in a stress and tension situation. Once I think about my studies, I find no answer for myself. I even think about giving up for studies. But it is impossible. If I’m not study, what else can I do? If you want to get a job, the requirement is few piece of papers ( Certificate ).The higher the grade, the valuable you are. If I don’t have the important paper, I’m nothing!! I’m nobody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment