Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine~~

Wow.. that's quite a long time i didn't update my blog. haha. busy of all kind of things such as homework, exam, studies. Huh.. such a busy life. Of course i know i couldn’t avoid from experiencing this kind of life since external exam is coming soon. A lot of preparations have to be done. So worry.. Can i do well and score well? Bless me so..I hope i will be work harder than before. Angelis!! Do not ever do something that is unnecessary. Concentrate on studies.. Do not watch movie always la!! But then, can i control myself? haha.

Well, valentine is a past tense now. I think sure every couple has a memorable valentine.. There's no exception for me too. Haha. Before this, my friends all busy preparing their valentine's gift to give their lover a surprise. I also DIY something for my dear. He was so surprise. Haha.. One of my male friends is so rich. He spent almost 1k something in preparing valentine gift. Huh.. So expensive. But of course not just one gift costs 1k la. Is sum of few gifts.

Well.. Gonna do my revision. Test and exam waiting for me. Arghhh… Happy belated valentine.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment