Monday, January 5, 2009

New Life

School life starts again. This is my 3rd semester. My chemistry lecturer has changed to a more experience lecturer. Today a bad news came to me. My classmate, Poh Lyn had quit A level in INTI. She shiftd to Help university for Foundation in business. S4 cannot have any memorable time with her in INTI anymore. So sad. Miss you a lot, Poh Lyn~~ time we were together was so short. sigh~~ today i was being chosen to be Chemistry class rep. In fact, I do not wish to be selected because there are a lot of stuffs have to handle. I just want to concentrate on my studies. this semester are even harder then previous 2 sem. i have to prepare for my As exam. So so so nervous.
Yesterday i was alone in hostel room. So scare and lonely. Wait!!! Scare? Yaya. Is because i dislike the feeling to be alone at night. Luckily, "Honey" accompanied me and chat with me. And "monkey" that given by him has accompanied me for whole night. Then only i fall into a sweet sleep until unwilling to wake up this morning. Hehe.. Ok la. Till here i write la. Have to study lo. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment