Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year "牛"转乾坤

Wao.. Chinese New Year is around the corner. Hooray~~ Can receive many AngPao liao. keke. Of cause we have done some preparation to celebrate this festival. To make ourselves have sense of CNY, my housemates have done something special. Show you the pics later.
Besides, CCS of my college has organized one events "Moo Moo Fiesta" to celebrate CNY. There was a lot of performances related to chinese culture on that night. e.g. Wu Shu, Chinese Yoyo, Cheer leading, chinese 24-drum,Hip-Hop dance(Mustang Crew, Xiao Tian Crew) etc. The grand price of the MMF is a LG Ice-Cream phone. It was won by a S1 A level guy. So JEALOUS!!! I think everyone sure so hate him as he grabbed their chances of winning the phone.I sooooooo hope that the phone is PINK in colour so that he will look sissy. I think PINK colour suit him soooo much. SO MUCH!LOL.. ( This phrase Written by O One, idea of O Three. Bcoz they wanted the phone sooooo MUCH. SO MUCH)I was the helper for that event. During the progression of MMF, it even rained for few times. Since we were holding that event outdoor, we have to request all audience to move into Concourse hall. As a helper, I and others helper have to carry chairs under rain into Concourse hall. When rain is stopped, we again have to carry all chairs to basketball court where the event hold. Although very tired, I enjoyed myself on that night and experienced something new. The events was held successfully under co-operation of helpers and smooth organization of committee. Yeah!!!










That's what my housemates done. Nice writing.
















My housemates
Wanying (O One) and Bee Shuang (U$ Dollar)
















That's our house unit plat.

















Emm.. What to say about this? One word to describe. BRAVO~~











MOO MOO FIESTA









Say Cheers.. Took Pic before going for MMF


















Ang3lis n O One


















(left to right)
O One, O Two And O Three.. Nickname. haha.
BS got many nicknames.. hehe.


















U$ Dollar @ O One..

















Ready to go for MMF.
Shirts looks a bit big. Of cause la, not my shirt ma. hehe.
















Such a BIG crowd.. Shows going to start soon.

















Stage of MMF










Can you all see the dancing lion"wu shi'?
"wu shi" for opening ceremony.
















Fashion shows..










Fashion shows



















fashion shows
















Local Artist.. Zhu Hao Ren. 朱豪仁


















My helper tag..











No comments:

Post a Comment