Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chemistry

Is chemistry tough?I would answer YES! So what about organic chemistry? I would like to say it's FAR MORE MORE MORE MORE TOUGH! My gosh. Who is the one who invented chemistry in this world? They are genius? Absolutely! Am I genius? NO! Yet, i have to ask myself to be genius as them. Why am i say so? Because, I have to understand what had been invented by them.. Of course not as genius as them. Why? Because I'm just understanding and applying those theory ruled by them. But, they were those who discovered those theory. What kind of brain they owned? I'm wondering..
So, now I'm on my way to understand all chemistry process. Work in progress. Be careful, explosion might occur. Lol. So many process and terms.. here we go. Halogenation, nitration, nucleophilic addition, nucleophilic substitution, electrophilic addition and substitution, acyl chloride, formation of diol.. Aiyoo~~ So many. Even reaction with the same chemical also can produce different product when the reactant is under different conditions. When the reactant is warmed, it can produce A. When it is cold, it produced B.. What the.. My brain memory not as big as giga o. How am i going to memorize all? I'm challenging myself. I'm working them out!













No comments:

Post a Comment