Monday, September 21, 2009

I Miss You...

Listening to a song now.. A soft melody, soft song.. The voice of the singer is sad... A sad tone... It caused me to think of you.. Missing you..Uncontrollable, my tears rolling in my eyes... I know you are very enjoy with your life now. Having trips with friends everywhere. A life full of freedom.. I'm wondering why guys can always recover from sadness much more faster than girls? Why are girls must torture themselves by thinking of the past, the fact or reality that will not change? Ironic... You were recovered from sadness much more much more faster than me. How did you achieve this? Teach me please.. Lol.

How long will I spend in forgetting you totally? I hope it will be as soon as possible. Waiting for the day to approach. The day when I will feel nothing as I see something related to you from facebook or anywhere.. I will keep asking myself from not missing you. Missing you will not be part of my life SOON. I have to learn not to miss you. I have to immune myself from sadness... I hate who I am now. The one who cannot let something goes in the way it should.. Go go go, memory.. Leave me at least now.

1 comment: