Thursday, September 10, 2009

Countdown for A level

Left 3 more weeks to go. After 3 weeks, I'm going to have my 3 weeks study weeks. Then, it's time for me to face my last external exam for A level-A2.. That's means it left only approximately 2 months for me to complete my A level course. Mid of November I'm going to say goodbye to A level and INTI college once i finish my exam.. All course mates and classmates are going to separate from each other. we will have lesser time to meet. I still can remember the scene when i was first registered in INTI, when i was fresh in INTI, how i knew new friends during orientation day, the first day of class, the first lab, the learning process with friends, the living style with my housemates and roommates. Everything past fast. Without knowledge, one and a half years is going to leave me. Time never returns to us. I'm growing everyday..Where should i go next after A level? I already have my target university. So i have to work the entry requirement. There are so many things i have to handle before get into Uni. I have to score better for this final exam, I have to take my MUET next year. I have to improve my english.Huh.. The major things that i have to handle right now is my studies progress.. Left not much time for me to prepare.. Strive hard. Work for that. Angelis, Work!! Once u get into ur dream Uni, everything in your mind are going to be real. You will get into your own way and living in ur desire life. No matter how hard right now, I have to withstand it. i can do it. Just as Yun told me. If i can do that, SUCCESS will overhead Failure~~

No comments:

Post a Comment