Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dinner at Salmon Steak SS/15

Last week, I went Salmon Steak with my housemate for dinner.Salmon Steak!! Sounds so high class. Did I pique your interest? Haha. Actually,I did went there for more than 10 times yet I think nothing special there. lol. Maybe something wrong with me.So, I decided to write about it in my blog. The food there are not bad. Price? Reasonable. As long as you are student, before 6pm, there is promotion. One set of lunch cost 5 bucks with one ice lemon tea for free. What bout after 6pm? Promotion is still on. Yet, no more ice lemon tea for free. One set of meal still cost 5-6 bucks on average. But if you decided to choose others, such as steak, den will be 8 or 9 bucks. Consider reasonable la.. Size of the steak not small o. For me la. If compared with TM's steak size, here's larger. One plate contains spaghetti, steak and salad. Guess how much this will cost? Only 9 bucks.. cheap. It will make my tummy to appear round because I'll be so full after finishing it. Lol. Show you all few photos. Although it wont stimulate your appetite(because of the photo's colour quality), I do want to share here. ^^ And it was the first time for me in ordering drinks there.







No comments:

Post a Comment