Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Take a break..

Just done for my chemistry test.. Regretted to read Paper 6 yesterday.. I shouldn't spend such a long time on Paper 6 rather than Paper 4. Majority of the questions are taken from Paper 4. I was reading Paper 6 for whole day. Until 10 something at night, i realized that Paper 6 are all application chemistry. That's mean I haven touch any of the organic and inorganic chemistry after whole day reading. I'm retarded enough to realize about this fact. Lol.Yet, I think it would be ok for me. At least I can know my level of understanding without reading the questions before the exam. I'm sure the result will be "pretty" enough. Haha. Honestly, I'm worrying for my exam with my level of understanding. I'm the one who memorize notes. When come across questions which require technique of understanding and applying theory, I will die with a horror look..Who asks me born to be so straight. Don't know to think differently. Have to learn that now. Turn my brain, turn my brain.. I have to spend more time on chemistry. Gosh.. I have left out my biology for quite a long time. Sorry ya, Biology. I will read you around this few days or next week. Sayang.. ^^
Actually today I'm going for a movie with buddies de.So, I have to express my "gratitude" to H1N1. Why? Because it causes me to cancel my movie and shopping activities. My mum disagree me to go to public places where disease and viruses are widely spread. Aih~ Thought to watch some comedy. Now.... sob sob.. :(
Since I have done my chemistry test, I should give myself a good rest after stressing out for so many restless day.. Today i'm taking MC. I will watch series, read novel and anything that will relax myself. Think of them also happy already. Haha. Chill....

No comments:

Post a Comment